Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kansas History in the News

The Kansas-Missouri football game has Kansas history in the news. For kids that were in my Kansas history class, this Wall Street Journal story is particularly interesting. I hope you'll read it.

For some, today's match is a chance to re-fight old battles. Remember Quantrill's raid? John Brown's revenge? Bleeding Kansas?

I don't know about you, but once again I'm glad to be a Kansan! I've always been a K-State fan, but today I'm pulling for KU. Rock chalk Jayhawk!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...