Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Twenty-three years ago Dad baptized me in a Kansas lake.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.”
Matthew 28:19-20a

Thanks, Dad, for obeying Jesus’ command.
You have traveled to many nations,
made many disciples,
baptized many people,
and faithfully taught the Word of God.

But I’m most grateful for your obedience to Jesus in discipling, baptizing, and teaching me.

Your example has taught me, and continues to teach me, what it is to be a servant in the Kingdom.

Happy Father’s Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...