Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Family Hero

My aunt Kathy wrote an article about my grandfather which the Austin (Texas) American-Statesman featured in their Father's Day paper. Read A Lifelong Dream to Visit Africa and meet my beloved grandfather and travel with him and my Aunt Kathy when they visited my father and mother in Kenya several years ago. Grandpa was born in 1903 and lived to be 89 years old. He died somewhat unexpectedly the year after their journey. We miss him still.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...