Veritas at Home trivia:
- My book reviews, "Faith of a Child" and "The Dumbest Generation" are the posts that are most often found through Google searches, but snag few reader comments.
- The book review on on The Dumbest Generation has received the most comments, but eight comments is pretty unremarkable by Internet standards.
- One of my favorite posts is probably "In Defense of a Chronological Study".
- My post "Family with a Mission" might be one of the duller offerings, but it has proven to be the most useful to me. The process of articulating our family's mission really has influenced our family's direction.
- Since I began tracking the site, I've received 2,327 hits. About half of those are from my handful of faithful friends who stop by regularly. The fact is that Veritas at Home is not a high-traffic site, but that suits me fine.
For the most part, we celebrate personal Edwards Academy accomplishments here, but Veritas at Home also gives me a place to put into words the ideas and thoughts that form in the background of my mind as I listen to my kids say their Shurley grammar jingles, sound out their Phonics Pathways phrases, or practice their math facts.
Thanks for reading.