Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Jingling in my Jeans

Lane has a pocketful of coins today that he keeps rattling around. I vaguely wondered about it until I overheard him just now singing to himself, 
"With my pocket money jingling in my jeans/I've got a hundred and sixty acres full of sunshine/A hundred and sixty million stars above!"

Yes, we have Marty Robbins music on our iPod, a Bonanza DVD borrowed from the library, and cowboy hats, bandanas, click guns, and boots. It's the Wild West around here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...