Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Patriots Grieve

Harold Hongju Koh [is] the Yale Law School dean whom Pres. Barack Obama has nominated for the critical position of legal adviser to the State Department....Koh is a radical transnationalist. Transnationalist is not a term of abuse; it is the term Koh himself uses to distinguish his worldview from that underpinning traditional American jurisprudence — the jurisprudence of national sovereignty.

So writes Andrew McCarthy here at National Review. Click for the full article. The implications of this view undermine our rights and freedoms as guaranteed by our Constitution.

Maybe its just me, but I think it is impossible to be a Patriot and hold a transnationalist worldview. I love my country, so this deeply saddens me.
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world." John 18:36

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...