Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tears of the Saints

“I would rather die now than to live a life of oblivious ease in so sick a world.”– Nate Saint



Found through @NationsBeGlad.

2 comments:

The Dave Hawk Family said...

I just found your blog through the TOG blogroll, and I just wanted to say what a blessing it was to read through what you have written! I was greatly encouraged- I also love Piper, Driscoll, CS Lewis, Austen, etc- it was funny to find such a place just like "home" to me :)

Have a blessed new school year, and thanks again for sharing on your blog! :)

~Melanie

Mrs. Edwards said...

Melanie,
I'm so glad you commented so I could get to know you a bit. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll keep reading and keep commenting.

~Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...