Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Honoring Martin Luther King, Jr.

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the United States. In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr., I suggest you take a moment and watch his historic speech, or at least read the text. You can do both here.

Last year around this time, I posted a fascinating excerpt from King's "Pilgrimage to Nonviolence" article about the depravity of man and how King's understanding of this truth shaped his views about theological liberalism.

1 comment:

Laura at By the Bushel said...

Thanks for the link to this and your previous article. I posted an additional comment regarding my hopes for my efforts 'to channel' boy behavior(on my blog) Won't belabor that here, but wanted to thank you for your comments. I appreciate very much the blog world of comrades who are training our children for life in service to God. so much to consider to see more clearly what is right & best-- excellent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...