Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bible Trivia

I occasionally check SiteMeter for info on my blog's (meager) traffic. Today I noticed a hit from someone searching in Google as follows:

Who in the Bible said what is veritas?

Do you know the answer for this reader? See John 18:37-38.
Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world--to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice." Pilate said to him, "What is truth?"

Oddly, another searcher hit the blog after Googling,

who said i am a champion of owls in the bible.

I'm guessing they meant "companion of owls," which would be Job, in Job 30:29, here quoted in NIV:
I have become a brother of jackals,
a companion of owls.

3 comments:

ProudMom said...

Do you think you're going to have your baby soon? I'm so excited! Have any of your others been early?...wait, you might have a scheduled c-section, since you have twins....thinking "out loud".

Mrs. Edwards said...

Scheduled c-section is very soon! Watch for an update this weekend I hope. ;)

Sharon said...

You are such a diligent blogger, Amy. Wonderful to see these answers for people who hopefully might come back again. xtxS Will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow, by the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...