Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Family


Mother's Day

Dressed up for Hope's and Sydney's tea party


I think Toby was glad to see me when he came to visit in the hospital. He told me, "Now that the baby is out you have your lap back?" I had to tell him it would take a bit before it was completely back.


Now, going on three weeks, my lap is back! But, Toby is finding he still must share it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...