Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Setting the Bar High

"I will walk with integrity of heart within my house;
I will not set before my eyes
anything that is worthless."
Psalm 101:2b-3a

My morning "coffee with the Lord" had me reading Psalm 101. Can I repeat the Psalmist's vow before the Lord today and mean it?

3 comments:

ProudMom said...

Great challenge and encouragement! :) Thanks.
Are you going to have to change your blog url? :)

Mrs. Edwards said...

ProudMom,
I guess I figure that if I change my blog address that no one will find me! :) Do you know if I can re-route people to a new address? I don't know enough about blogs...

Amy

Laura at By the Bushel said...

challenging for sure. thanks for this reminder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...