Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

As you meditate on Christ's death this Good Friday, you might appreciate this talk from Kempton Turner. Mr. Edwards and I saw Pastor Kempton deliver this sermon at the Children Desiring God conference in March. Delight in Jesus through His Word.



Kempton Turner: Your Testimonies Are My Delight from Children Desiring God on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Did I tell you yet that I'm going to Oxygen 11 - a 3-day conference for pastors and christian workers that John Piper is speaking at in Sydney in August? Jeff and I sat down and decided we'll both take a week off so he can look after the kids while I fly across the continent, go to the conference, and then fly back. Unless we can find someone to look after the kids in which case we'll both fly across the continent together... You can read more about the conference at www.oxygen.kcc.org.au.
xS

Mrs. Edwards said...

Dear Sharon,
That will be wonderful! Too bad that you can't both go. Perhaps I could fly out and keep the kids for you? Ha. If only it were that simple, huh?

xtx,
Amy

Sharon said...

Umm... wouldn't you want to join us in Sydney then? Or I'd want to stay back in Perth with you or something...

I am also planning to ask my BSF TL and CS if they would like to come with me, I think they would appreciate it, if they can come.

xtxS

Mrs. Edwards said...

Well....I suppose you're right. Another time, then? :)

Conferences are so reinvigorating. The CDG conference sure was for me, but I really haven't had time to post about all that it meant to me!

Sharon said...

Yes, another time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...