Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterest Project!

Over our Christmas break, Sydney and Hope sewed some cute reversible bags using a pattern that I found on Pinterest.


Since I'm pretty much a sewing novice, this was a little comical. Thankfully my mother stopped by midway and gave us some good sewing advice.






What is it about Pinterest that makes everything seem possible?






The pin is here.
You can find me as veritasathome on Pinterest.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love the bags! Great job! Pinterest has me painting walls and the dining room table this week. It does make it seem like everything is a good idea. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...