Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breakfast with the President

We began our school day this morning by listening to Eric Metaxas speak at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington (held last Thursday, Feb. 2). You must, must, must watch this speech.

When you've met Jesus, nothing is ever the same again.


7 comments:

MagistraCarminum said...

This is wonderful, Amy. I'm stealing it!

Mrs. Edwards said...

Please do, Chris! I'm so glad you are feeling well enough to check out blogs and even comment. You remain in my prayers,

Amy

Heather said...

yes, I watched that yesterday afternoon as well and enjoyed it very much. Hoping to write about your Lent book on my blog soon. :)

Mrs. Edwards said...

Heather,
Could you post your blog's address?

Amy

Heather said...

I didn't write the post yet, but my blog is http://www.americanadiangirl.com/

Cha Cha B said...

Amy, I heard this on the radio and didn't get to hear the whole thing. Thank you for posting. I want to put the video in my blog as well, but can't figure out how to get the video there. I can get the link, but not the video like you did.
Big hugs to you!

Mrs. Edwards said...

Beth,
See where it says "Embed" to the right of "Share"? That will give you the code to paste into the HTML of your blog post.

Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...