Imparting a classical education at home. Check out the Edwards Academy.

Psalm 78
. . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. .
so the next generation would know them . . . and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will You Like Lord, Have Mercy?

Like it on Facebook, that is?

Take a minute to "like" the Lord, Have Mercy: Discovering Jesus in the Days Before Lent  Facebook page, where I'll be posting devotional and encouraging tips for your family during Lent.

Lord, Have Mercy: Discovering Jesus in the Days Before Easter: A Family Devotional Guide for Lent is now available in paperback at Amazon.com, so if e-books aren't your thing, you're all set.

Here are some excellent blogs with recent posts about Lord, Have Mercy:

Ordo Amoris: Preparing for Easter? Kindle Devotional
A Quotidian Life: Devoted to the Word
Prone to Wander: preparing for Easter

UPDATE:
In The Key to the Door: Getting Ready for Easter, my blogging friend Meredith explains how flexible Lord, Have Mercy can be for your family. I share Meredith's desire to give Easter as much spiritual attention in my home and traditions as Christmas, and I pray that Lord, Have Mercy will help all of us do that.

If you blog about Lord, Have Mercy, let me know so that I can post links to your blog!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Amy. Clever you.
I have just written a post about your book. Was wondering if you could leave a comment explaining how people with eReaders other than Kindles can get your book. I saw that you had done that on FB but the technology is way beyond my understanding! If you can provide that link with an explanation it will be correct!
Thanks.
Mx

Mrs. Edwards said...

Thanks, Meredith! I just left you a comment and added a link to your blog post. Thank you so much for your encouragement.
Amy

Sharon said...

Hi Amy,
Jeff wrote a guest post for me, reviewing Lord, Have Mercy. It is here. I also posted it on Amazon's page for the paperback version.
xxS

Cathy said...

I have had no time to blog about anything lately, but Meredith's post reminded me that:
a)this Wednesday is the 22/02 and
b)I wanted to mention "Lord, Have Mercy" on my blog before Wednesday.

So you've both been very helpful, thanks!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...